Since 1992 we have been serving our clients and secured numerous multimillion-dollar verdicts and settlements. We put the same skills and experience that helped us win those recoveries to work for every person we help.
Mr. Ahn is an experienced attorney with more than a decade of law-practice. After receiving his Master of Divinity and serving as a pastor for 6 years, Mr. Ahn transitioned to law practice, leveraging his zeal for community development and advocacy to achieve optimal results for his clients. Mr. Ahn has extensive experience litigating complex cases ranging from construction accidents to civil-rights cases. After 5 years of working in the NYC Law Department’s Tort Division, where he quickly rose to become an Assistant Unit Chief, he transitioned to representing injured plaintiffs throughout the City at premier personal injury and civil-rights law firms, obtaining millions of dollars in verdicts and settlements for his clients. Mr. Ahn is known for his aggressive, circumspect litigation style and will leverage his extensive prior experience and passion for advocacy to get the best results for your case.
Areas of Practice:
- Personal Injury
- Construction Accidents/Labor Law
- Sexual Abuse
- Civil-Rights/Police Abuse
- Premises Liability
- Slip and Fall
- Trip and Fall
- Motor Vehicle Accidents
- State of New York
- U.S District Court – Southern District of New York
- U.S District Court – Eastern District of New York
- U.S District Court – Western District of New York
- U.S District Court – Northern District of New York
- St. John’s University School of Law, New York, New York
- Drew University Theological School – Master of Divinity
- Columbia College – Bachelor of Arts
Mr. Ahn has been selected to Superlawyers Rising Stars 2020 to 2022, and The National Trial Lawyers Top 40 under 40 2020-2022.